* Split the hair into two sections
* Comb the tangles out of the hair
* Take a section about 1-2 inches and apply the stylernear the root
* close the styler firmly on the hair
* slowly glide the styler towards the tip of the hair
* repeat the above steps throughout the hair
Close the styler on the section of the hair that you intend to curl, flip the styler upwards towards the root of the hair and slowly glide styler to the end of the hair
Close the styler on the section of the hair that you intend to flip, Pull the styler towards the end of the hair, when you reach the section that you intend to flip, simply flip the styler firmly out to the direction that you want to make the flip.