- How do I look after the cord on my styler?
- When your styler has cooled, fold the cord in the same way it was in the original packaging. Try to avoid winding it around your hand or the body of the styler, or hanging your styler by its cord.
- How do I clean my styler?
- Ensure your styler is switched off and cold. Wipe your styler with a damp, clean cloth to remove any excess products.
- How do I use my styler outside of North America?
- The Kadori stylers have universal voltage so that you can use your styler in any country without an adaptor.
- How long is my styler guaranteed for?
- As the manufacturer we offer a warranty of 12-months. Within this period we will replace or repair the product for you at our discretion.
- Are there any exclusions to the guarantee?
- Yes, there are some exclusions to the warranty.
The warranty will not cover any fault caused through incorrect usage. *We are also unable to cover any fault caused by accidental damage. In both instances we may be able to assist with a repair, but this will be subject to a charge. *The warranty is also void if any repair has been attempted by a third party. *We are also unable to honour any warranty where your styler has been purchased from an unauthorised distributor; in this instance your consumer rights would lie with the point of sale.
- How is the Kadori hair straightener different than other hair straighteners?
- All of the Kadori stylers come with advanced technology of far infrared and negative ion meaning its heat softens your hair and works to seal in the hairs cuticle, heating the hair from within, without drying it. Negative ion technology moisturizes the hair and flattens the cuticle, eliminates frizz and static by neutralizing positive ions. Kadori also puts its users safety at first priority, therefore all the Kadori stylers have a 60 minutes automatic shut off mode with a single button touch wake up
- How have you made the kadori 450F Professional stylers lighter?
- We've made the kadori 450F stylers more weight efficient. By improving and modernising the design we've been able to reduce the amount of material used in its construction compared to a 430F stylers. The 450F stylers are easier to handle and to style with, especially when curling.
- What is the heating technology in the Kadori Professional styler?
- The Kadori Professional stylers continue to use kadori's advanced ceramic heater technology, however we've redesigned some of the heater control systems to make sure that they're performing at their best.
- Does my styler have a sleep mode?
- Safety continues to be a priority at Kadori. For your safety and peace of mind there is a sleep mode feature on Kadori Professional stylers. After 60 minutes without being used, the heated plates will switch off. When in sleep mode the screen will show "SLP". Simply switch the styler off then on again to resume styling.
- How quickly should my styler heat up?
- The Kadori Professional stylers heat up fast, in less than 30 seconds (40 seconds for USA voltage) so that you don't have to wait to start styling.
- How long is the cord on the stylers?
- The Kadori Professional stylers have a 3m (10ft) length power cord for optimal use and ease of connectivity in salons and at home.
- How are the Kadori curling wands different than professional conventional hair curlers?
- All of the Kadori hair curlers come with advanced far infrared, negative ion and tourmaline heating technology to soften your hair by heating the hair from within, without drying it. Negative ion technology moisturizes the hair and eliminates frizz and static by neutralizing positive ions. Kadori also puts its users safety at first priority, therefore all the Kadori hair curlers have a 60 minutes automatic shut off mode.
- What is the kadori 2-in-1 Curling wands?
- *Spring curling irons are easy to use. A spring-action arm or clip maintains a firm hold on hair for simple styling. *Clipless Curling irons-It can take a little bit of practice to get the hang of clipless curling irons but once you do, you enter a whole new world of curling opportunities. The ends of your hair wrap around the barrel last instead of first so there's less damage or split ends. No arm or clamp means you curl your hair by wrapping it around the barrel. So, no creases! Good for getting close to the roots (volume). Kadori 2-in-1 Curling wands gives you the option to choose between curling your hair with or without the clip!!
- What type of heating technology is in the Kadori Professional curling wand?
- The Kadori Professional curlers continue to use Kadori's advanced ceramic tourmaline heating technology, however we've redesigned some of the heating control systems to make sure that they're performing at their best.
- Does my curler have a sleep mode?
- Safety continues to be a priority at Kadori. For your safety and peace of mind there is a sleep mode feature on Kadori Professional curling irons, After 60 minutes without being used, the heated barrel will switch off.
- Why do I need 5 temperature setting for my Kadori curler?
- The Kadori professional curling wands have 5 temperature settings to reach a maximum of 450F. The option of choosing the right temperature for your hair type is very important to get the right results every time
- How long is the cord on my curler?
- The Kadori Professional curlers have a 3M (10ft) length power cord for optimal use and ease of connectivity in salons and at home.
- What does Level Ionic and Infrared Air (L.I.A) profssional hair dryer mean?
- First we're going to explain a few key features in the L.I.A professional hair dryer heating technology. Ionic-create negative ions that neutralize hair's positive charge and make it smooth. Infrared-is a heating method that delivers consistent heat that dries hair evenly and thoroughly. It prevents sections of your hair getting overheated or drying out. The L.I.A is an exclusive combination between those 2 technologies and tourmaline to achieve the best and fastest results
- How have you made the Kadori L.I.A Professional hair dryer so light?
- We've made the Kadori L.I.A hair dryer the lightest AC motor hair dryer. By improving and modernizing the design we've been able to reduce the amount of material used in its construction compared to compatible AC motor hair dryers. The L.I.A hair dryers are easier to handle and to style with.
- Why do I need a Concentrator?
- A concentrator attachment helps you control the air that's directed on your hair for more precise drying and styling. The Kadori L.I.A professional dryers come with a concentrator.
- Why do I need a Diffuser?
- Diffusers help lift and separate the hair, enhancing your hair's natural texture. Diffusers dry hair quickly without "blowing" out your style and disrupting the natural texture; accentuating curls, enhancing smoothness while preventing frizz and flyaways. The Kadori L.I.A professional dryers come with a Diffuser.
- What is the L.I.A noise level and why it is important to have light weight professional hair dryer?
- Thanks to "quiet motor" technology, the noise level of the Kadori L.I.A hair dryer has been reduced to under 60 decibels. A hair dryer's weight can be an important factor, especially if your hair is long or thick. If your dryer's weight causes you to give up half way through styling, the Kadori hair dryer lightweight model is proven to reduce bicep burnout with hair stylists
- How long is the cord on the hair dryer?
- The Kadori Professional hair dryers have a 3m (10ft) length power cord for optimal use and ease of connectivity in salons and at home.
- Can you curl as well as straighten with the Kadori Professional stylers?
- The Kadori Professional stylers are designed to enable creative styling flicks, waves, curls or the perfect straight. The Kadori Professional stylers have a round barrel for easy curling, and introducing a smooth movement swivel connector that makes the styler easy to manipulate during creative styling sessions. Stylists have told us that the lighter weight of the Kadori 450F Professional stylers has made curling easier than ever.
- Can I use the Kadori's with Keratin treatments?
- Because Kadori are designed with advanced temperature control and can reach 450F, many manufacturers have found that they are a very effective tool to use with Keratin treatments.